Sunday, October 31, 2010

Speechless

It seems that  

I have completely misplaced my voice. 

Oct 048

Feeling pretty crummy. 

Oct 051

Just resting and crocheting a little.

I did manage to make Skyleigh a new hat. 

Oct 050

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And took some pictures to show you.

 

Linking to: 

Show and Tell Green Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up         party!Get your craft on Thurs.The Girl CreativePunkin Seed Productions
get-your-craft-on-300x84

 MakingMake it Yours @ My Backyard Eden

3 comments:

Jill said...

Could you post how to make the flower on the cloche? Thank you!

Beth said...

It's darling....and so is she :-)

Shelley said...

Hi Jill!
I used one of the free cloche patterns on Ravelry and and found the flower pattern there too:
http://www.ravelry.com

It's free to sign up and a lot of their patterns are free, too.

Have fun making a flower cloche! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...