Thursday, September 29, 2011

A little update

We’ve been living a little crazy here the last couple weeks. 
My boy’s been playing varsity baseball this fall…
and
also filling in for the JV when they are short.
That means driving to from WY to CO for his games X2 and it’s been a challenge to balance homeschool, work and Etsy!
I do have a few updates for you.
I’m down to the last, lonely pumpkin runner
punkins 004
I scored a whole bolt of this fall homespun!  It’s SO hard to find orange fabric… one that isn’t bright “Halloween” orange and more “pumpkin-ish”!  But now that my bolt of pumpkin-orange is finished, I can’t get more until next year when the fall fabrics return :(
The turkey hats have been flying out to their new homes, but there are still a few left.
wIMG_2416

The pumpkin knot hats have been restocked.
037
And there are more candy corn booties and candy corn knot hats, as well.
007008
 Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Very Verdant said...

Love those turkey hats. So precious!

Good luck to your son. I hope he has a wonderful season.

Mindie Hilton said...

Love your shop. Thanks for sharing at Bacon Time. Wow varsity and jv, your son must be tired.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...