Friday, September 14, 2012

Scarecrow Crunch

Scarecrow Crunch : ThePrairieCottage
Stirred up a batch of our favorite fall snack mix… Scarecrow Crunch!
It’s really easy.  No baking.  Just mix it together and voila :)
Scarecrow Crunch : ThePrairieCottage
SCARECROW CRUNCH
4 cups Honey Nut Cheerios 
4 cups tiny twist pretzels
1 bag candy corn 
2 cups Reese’s pieces
2 boxes caramel popcorn (Crunch ‘n Munch)
1 box chocolate Teddy Grahams or chocolate animal crackers

Mix gently in a large bowl. Store in airtight container.
Scarecrow Crunch : ThePrairieCottage
For being so simple, it sure is a pretty fall treat :)

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

All my favorite goodies in one pretty bowl!!! Love that first picture!!!

Heather said...

Sounds delicious. I want to put it in jars for little fall gifts (and so I don't eat it all:)

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

This looks so good and so easy to make! My kids would love this! Have a lovely weekend! Angie xo

Dixie n Dottie said...

This looks so yummy! Also, love the crochet candy corn banner in your header. I might try to make my own! Would love if you'd join our Countdown to Fall link party! Hope to see you there! Have a great week! :)
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/2012_09_17_archive.html

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

This looks yummy! I'd love for you to link up your recipe to Do Something Crafty Friday: http://seevanessacraft.com/2012/09/do-something-crafty-58/

Jan said...

So glad I found via Dixie 'n Dottie. Can't wait to make the crunch treat. Your banner is awesome.

Blissful & Domestic said...

I just wanted to let you know I featured you today on Blissful and Domestic. Stop by and check it out:>

Danielle @ Blissful and Domestic
http://www.blissfulanddomestic.com/2012/09/20-fall-treats-feature-friday-linky.html

Unknown said...

This looks yummy! I was looking for a fun Fall treat.
Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...