Thursday, May 28, 2009

Eight is great!

My friend, Keiara at Keiara's Keep, tagged me for this fun 8 meme and I finally have the chance to play!

The lovely and talented Keiara is a hot glass artist, a former Floridian who now lives in England. I just have to share an example of her work. Seriously. It's completely beautiful!

Just look at this sunflower and strawberry focal bead. Wow! Can you believe the detail?! She also makes the cutest little cupcake and farm animal beads - even seasonally themed beads for each holiday. So go check out her Etsy shop! It's way cool :)


Back to Eight is Great. These are the rules, should you choose to accept them:
  1. Mention the name of the person who tagged you.
  2. Do the lists of 8.
  3. Tag 8 bloggers of your choice.
  4. Let said bloggers know they have been tagged!

    Okay. Let us begin :)
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
  1. Visiting Megan and my grandbabies, Nolan and Skyleigh, in North Carolina. Oh. My. Word. I seriously cannot wait!
  2. Road trippin' across 9 states with Megan, the babies, and 2 Great Danes. Really! I love road trips!
  3. Oldest son, Jared's, wedding in August.
  4. Youngest son, Matthew's, baseball games...hope it warms up though cuz it's still so cold!
  5. Youngest daughter, Lacey Brooke's, softball season. Ditto on the warmer weather :)
  6. Cheyenne Frontier Days. The Daddy of 'Em All.
  7. Planting the garden... Still in the 30's at night and way too cold for my precious tomatoes :)
  8. Christmas. Always so looking forward to the next one!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
  1. Met the typing quota for my medical transcription job.
  2. Worked on my item for the SHE team June challenge. Spoiler alert: It's patriotic!
  3. Nearly froze to death at my talented son's baseball game....they won!
  4. Picked out my dad's birthday present.
  5. Fussed over said tomatoes in their cold frame :)
  6. Talked to Megan on the phone and wanted to be in North Carolina even more!
  7. Watched a rerun of Family Matters with my sweet girl when she got off work.
  8. Typed some more. And went to bed really late.

8 Things I Wished I Could Do:
  1. I'm sensing a pattern here... teleport to North Carolina!
  2. Be debt free.
  3. Get more sleep.
  4. Travel. A lot.
  5. Not have to type so much.
  6. Read my Bible more consistently.
  7. Have my own workshop.... Not fun hauling everything out and cleaning up again, just to work on something for a few minutes!
  8. Live in the country.

8 Shows I Watch:
  1. Monk. And I'm so sad it's the last season :(
  2. Psych.
  3. 24.
  4. Chuck.
  5. The Mentalist.
  6. NCIS. Well, most of the CSI's. Some of the time.
  7. Lost.
  8. Castle.

    Also. I just noticed they're all cop shows. Except Lost. Curious.
8 Bloggers Tagged:

  1. Rosemary at All Kinds of Handmade and More.
  2. Cheryl at All These Things.
  3. Lizzie at A Dusty Frame.
  4. Very Verdant.
  5. Linda at Ocean Breeze.
  6. Smokey Mountain Scents.
  7. Kristyn at ~Avery's Attic~.
  8. Lona at Farming in the Shade.

Well, I'm sure you're fascinated. Everything you wanted to know and more, right? If you're not on the list of bloggers I tagged and want to participate - don't feel left out! Go ahead and play along. Be sure to let me know so I can come read all about you! Have a blessed Friday!

3 comments:

A Dusty Frame said...

Hey Thanks:) I did this and scheduled it to post on Tuesday:)

Rosemary said...

Oh how fun! Thanks for tagging me! I'm going to get this up for Monday.

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

aww, you are far too sweet, hon!! thank you SO much for the glowing write-up :) you're a doll! xox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...