Friday, March 2, 2012

Favorites on Friday

Well, hello March!
Right now it is 10 degrees.
So far, March is not my favorite!

I will be ever so happy when it is warm enough outside for this:


Seeing lots of Easter inspiration this week… love this Calvary garden centerpiece! Hoping to make one this year.



and how fun are these pretty things?!!

 

Tomorrow is the annual Delta Kappa Gamma used book sale
and
I cannot wait to go!

Always find a few good reads there.
This year I’ll also be looking through the vintage hardbacks.
They practically give them away and normally, I pass them right by.
But this year I will snag a few and make them into art journals:

Source: ihanna.nu via Prairie on Pinterest

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


 
 

 

What are your favorites this week?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a difference in weather! Today it got up to a record 80 degrees here in s.w. Tennessee (and super gusty winds). But down to the 30's tonight and more seasonable 50's tomorrow.

Clint Baker said...

Thanks for stopping by! I love the 3 crosses and the open tomb! Praise Jesus for both of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...