Saturday, March 3, 2012

Plans

If you’re new around here, each month I pick a theme and share Bible verses pertaining to that theme.  We write the verse on our chalkboard each week and work on memorizing it during mealtimes.  I pray they will also be encouraging and challenging for you!

This month, I chose plans as our theme.  As we are beginning the transition into spring and the changes that happen in a new season, I know that most of us crave a plan… but ultimately God’s plan is best.  His Word is full of wisdom to help us discover what His plans are. 

Listen to advice and accept instruction,
   and in the end you will be wise.

Many are the plans in a man’s heart,
   but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails.

Proverbs 19:20-22

1 comment:

Petunia Pill said...

Thank you for sharing this...I needed to hear each of these words today! Annette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...