Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Proper Gardening Attire for a 2-year-old

Nolan Ryan's Garden Fashion Guide:

1. Cowboy boots. Truly the best choice for footwear and must be worn at all times. They really should be blue, if at all possible.

2. A clean T-shirt that you picked yourself. Kindly refrain from wearing a hat in the blistering sun. They are much too restrictive.

3. PLEASE NOTE: Pants are an optional accessory and completely unnecessary.


Please visit Works-For-Me-Wednesday and Decorating Dilemmas for more great tips and ideas!

6 comments:

Xazmin said...

cute!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I love it! His SOLUTION for the DILEMMA of being out in summer heat is no pants. I'd do that too, but I'd scare my neighbors. ;)

Thanks for joining in!

Samantha said...

What a cutie, great photos !!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

how cute!

Cheryl said...

now that is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Cute :) He looks like my son! Just today he was trying on winter clothes- coat, boots, um- you're missing some pants there buddy! (I hate to admit I had pulled out the winter clothes today but I needed the storage space cleared out anyway)

~Jennifer

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...