Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

031253

Well, hello everyone!  I am finally back!  December was a month of viruses at the cottage.  And not only for us people-types, but also for all three computers!  We finally seem to be on the road to recovery and have one precious computer back.  So the year is already off to a grand start!

I pray for a year of tremendous blessings in 2010 for each and every one of you! May we experience Jesus in new and fresh ways each day and if you do not know Him, I pray that you will this year. #

Happy and blessed New Year, my friends. 

Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He will strengthen your heart.  Psalm 27:14

# * # * # * # * # * # * #

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Blessing to you also for this new year dear Shelley !

Jane In The Jungle said...

Here I was thinking I was a follower to discover I had never "clicked"...sorry!!!!
I'm there now and I Love the picture!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...