Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Punkin’ Toes

Autumn has been making it’s presence felt here in WY.  Actually, fall arrives here much sooner than many parts of the country :) The leaves are mostly gone and it is freezing nearly every night now. 
Pumpkins are one of my favorite fall themes and these sweet little pumpkin booties make me smile.  I’m so happy with out they turned out!
September 071
There’s even a matching hat.
September 024
I ♥ them! 
Sweet autumn punkin’ toes in sizes 0-12 months are up in the shop.

What have you all been working on this week?

2 comments:

Kristi Flanagan said...

Oh my goodness! I wish I had a baby for these. I don't think they'd look quite as good on my big o feet!

Thanks for planting your creative seeds at Plant a Punkin Seed Party!

Kristi
Punkin Seed Productions

Laura said...

Oh my! Do these come in my size?

This week is my blog anniversary and I'm hosting a week's worth of great giveaways. Feel free to stop by if you'd like!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...